These are DELICIOUS! This is my husband’s go-to recipe that he’s made many a time over the years.
• olive oil
• 1 16 oz package wonton skins
• ½ pound shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined and coarsley chopped
• 1 yellow bell pepper, roasted, peeled and chopped
• 1 red bell pepper, roasted, peeled and chopped
• ½ cup chopped cilantro
• 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, drained and finely chopped
• 8 ounces fontina cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350.
Brush mini-muffin tins w/olive oil.
Press 1 wonton skin into each cup.
Bake wonton skins10 min until tops are golden brown.
Remove from oven and cool slightly.
In large bowl, combine shrimp, roasted peppers, cilantro, chipotle pepper and cheese.
Remove cooled skins from muffin pan and place on baking sheet.
Fill each skin with reserved shrimp mixture.
Bake 7-10 min or until cheese is melted.
*Can be spicy so adjust with chipotle as needed.